Zucchero Nero
PortfolioArteLibriDiarioContatti

17/07/11

Zena Holloway, surreal underwater photography

Zena Holloway, fotografia subacquea. Underwater photography
Zena Holloway
"My photography grew out of a passion to create independently. At the start I was very keen to make short underwater films but photography proved an easier learning ground and much less expensive. About 80% of the time I don’t use SCUBA to shoot. I give a few words of encouragement in between takes and I work with the model to achieve the goal. When the models are on SCUBA I rely on good briefing at the start and divers to look after the artist. Underwater my hand signals between the divers can get pretty erratic but somehow they all seem to get the gist of what I’m saying. I expect after 10 years of talking underwater with your hands you learn shorthand!" Zena Holloway
Zena Holloway, fotografia subacquea. Underwater photography
Zena Holloway, fotografia subacquea. Underwater photography
Zena Holloway, fotografia subacquea. Underwater photography
Zena Holloway, fotografia subacquea. Underwater photography
Zena Holloway, fotografia subacquea. Underwater photography
Zena Holloway, bambino e foca sott'acqua

7 commenti:

  1. I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i am glad to exhibit that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot without a doubt will make sure to do not omit this website and give it a look regularly.

    Look at my weblog - mouse click the next web page

    RispondiElimina
  2. I believe everything published made a ton of sense.
    However, what about this? what if you added a little content?
    I ain't saying your information is not good., however suppose you added something that makes people desire more? I mean "Zena Holloway, surreal underwater photography" is a little vanilla. You might look at Yahoo's front page and watch how
    they create article headlines to get viewers to click.
    You might add a video or a pic or two to grab people interested about what you've written. Just my opinion, it could make your blog a little bit more interesting.

    my weblog - cleaning company

    RispondiElimina
  3. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for talking

    My web page: cleaning company

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    My homepage - it-alt.linuxfan.it

    RispondiElimina
  5. My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .
    net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of
    the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and
    am concerned about switching to another platform.
    I have heard good things about blogengine.

    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Visit my web-site :: hair loss treatment

    RispondiElimina
  6. I pay a quick visit every day a few sites and websites to read articles or reviews, but this
    weblog presents feature based writing.

    Feel free to surf to my website - cleaning service

    RispondiElimina
  7. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a
    nice blog like this one these days.

    Here is my site - youth baseball player

    RispondiElimina

Template and contents © Zucchero Nero • Powered by Blogger